Begging the question occurs when some discussion takes place regarding any question. For eg
(1).Some people believe if we have firm believe in god, then he blesses you with wealth and power, keeps you away from sufferings. In other words, the wealthy people never have to face sufferings in their lives. But what if they get seriously attack by some disease or other enviromental problem like earthquake or tsunami. Though they have big houses and suffer more than other ordinary people.
(2).Some people believe that god exists only because it is written in bible and they argue about thhis universal truth whether He really exists or it is a myth.They says, they dont have any proof but consider God's existence only because it is written in bible.
Begging the question is like unsound argument related to complex questions.Other examples-
(3).Sam to Chelsy outside the Super Club
Sam- Why there is always huge waiting line outside this club.
Chelsy-There is a big demand because evryone wants to get in them.
In other words there is a big demand because there is a big demand.
Thus, she meant that high demand is due to the high demand.This one awnser arises another question that have the same awnser with same meaning.
(4).I said I am always right, because as i said it must be right.Conclusion I am right. But this statement fails to give any proof that I am right.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.